111-foot charter yacht Koji
The 111-foot Cantieri Arno Koji has charter availability through September in the South of France. She has quite a lot of competition for business in that part of the West Mediterranean, but we think there are five solid reasons to put Koji at the top of your must-charter list:
• Her black-gray hull is a standout in any harbor, making her look like a stealth missile zooming in for maximum impact.
• She has a top speed of 42 knots, giving her the sound and looks of a hot missile, too.
• There’s a serious cinema room onboard featuring state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment and a massive flat-screen TV.
• Her master, VIP and twin-bed staterooms make her perfect for family charters.
• Have you ever seen another yacht with screaming red leather helm chairs on the bridge?
The lowest weekly base rate to charter Koji is €77,000, or about $102,000. Oceanstyle by Burgess has more details available at www.osyachting.com.