Just in time for holiday gift-giving, Furuno has lowered its prices on award-winning NavNet 3D and TZtouch multifunction displays.
“Our dealers and boating customers have been telling us for years that our NavNet series is the most advanced and reliable system around, but pricing has kept some customers away,” Dean Kurutz, Furuno’s marketing manager, stated in a press release. “So when we saw an opportunity to lower prices, we did so to make this incredible technology affordable for all boat owners.”
Both the display and black-box versions of each product are included in the price reduction. Each new price represents a savings of $1,000 to $2,000 dollars compared with the product’s original retail price:
• The TZT9, previously $5,695, is now $3,695
• The TZT14, previously $7,695, is now $5,695
• The TZTBB, previously $6,295, is now $5,295
• The MFD8, previously $3,595, is now $2,395
• The MFD12, previously $4,895, is now $3,695
• The MFDBB, previously $10,995, is now $9,795
More information about each of these Furuno products is available at www.furunousa.com.