You may think you’ve seen 3D Multi-Beam Sonar before, but those images begin disappearing as you approach 200 feet. The DFF3D takes 3D Fish Finding to depths of 1,000 feet, with side-scanning over 650 feet.
- Sidebar detection range is over 650 feet in a 120-degree swath port and starboard direction.
- Deep water, main beam penetration directly under the boat is over 980 feet.
- DFF3D provides four ground-breaking modes for a whole new dimension to fishing, including Cross Section, 3D Sounder History, Triple/Single Beam Sounder, and Side Scan.
- TX FREQUENCY: 165 kHz
- OUTPUT POWER: 800 W
- MINIMUM RANGE: 3 m
- BASIC RANGE: 5-1200 m
- 200 m* (Side Beam Best Performance)
- 300 m* (Main Beam Directly Under Boat) Depending on bottom, water and installation.
BEAM ANGLE FOR TRIPLE BEAM SOUNDER
- 20°-50° from right under
- Triple/Single Beam Sounder, Side Scan, Cross Section, 3D Sounder History
See the complete 2018 Marine Electronics Guide