- Enlarged windows custom engineered with aluminum beams and sandwiched glass to allow 28-percent better visibility than on previous designs.
- Interior and exterior pilot stations and "floating" display pods by Evan K. Marshall, who used materials such as Ultraleather and metallic silver to enhance the skipper's experience at the helm.
- Interior ceiling panels that are removable and finished with diamond-faceted edging for a sharp, tailored look.
- Lower foyer and master bathrooms featuring stainless-steel inserts and water-jet-cut granite.
- A fresh-air system that filters clean air from outdoors into the lower staterooms.
- Shower doors custom-made for Ocean Alexander. They have granite and marble frames, and feature "crystal clear" glass for superior transparency.
- Stowage on the flybridge deck that is increased by 54 percent thanks to additional lockers to port and starboard.