Hunt 68 yacht
Hunt Yachts in Portsmouth, Rhode Island, says the hull and deck are complete on the new Hunt 68 with expedited delivery available for an interested owner — and with time remaining to personalize the yacht to any taste.
Even without adding your own personal flourishes, we think you’ll agree that there’s a lot to like about the Hunt 68’s design. Here are our five favorite things:
• She’s built for owner-operators. Yes, there’s space for a crew cabin aft, but the team at Hunt specifically organized this boat’s layout and features for owners who want to enjoy serious coastal cruising.
• You can get where you’re going fast. Cruising speed is 28 knots and top speed is more than 30 knots, all on a deep-V hull intended to keep everyone comfortable and dry in most sea conditions.
• You can bring friends along. The basic layout includes three staterooms with en suite bathrooms plus an office/study, plus separate crew quarters. That means nobody is squished into a cabin that, well, isn’t really a cabin.
• Did you see that view? The Hunt 68, like her sistership 52 express cruiser, has 360-degree views from the single-level main deck that includes the helm, galley, salon and afterdeck.
• Hunt will add whatever you like. Personalization is the name of the yacht-building game these days, and the team at Hunt is standing by to help owners customize a new build to their own personal tastes.
Learn more about the Hunt 68 at www.huntyachts.com.