The Azimut Grande 95 RPH is due out in spring 2014, but we’ve gotten a sneak peek at a couple of renderings, and there is a lot to like about this new design. Here are our five favorite design details based on what we’ve seen so far:
• The raised pilothouse configuration makes room for a master cabin on the main deck forward, in addition to four guest cabins on the bottom deck. The master is positioned like the suites on megayachts, with terrific views and a large en suite bathroom.
• Designer Stefano Righini managed to incorporate the raised pilothouse without marring the exterior looks for which Azimut is known worldwide. This new 95 is going to be svelte.
• Floor-to-ceiling picture windows line both sides of the main salon. You couldn’t get a better view if you were literally walking on water.
• A retractable awning on the top deck creates a terrific environment for dining, lounging in the hot tub or relaxing on chaise lounges whether you want to catch rays or nap in the shade.
• The tender garage has a pivoting platform that should make heading out for water sports a breeze no matter how many crew are onboard.
We can’t wait to see Hull No. 1. Stay tuned for more news at www.azimutyachts.com.